Position is accountable for carpentry production. Must have metal framing experience, ability to read plans and provide site layout. Must be proficient with standard power tools including electric saws, hammer drills, drills, pneumatic nail guns, miter saws, table saws.
- Minimum of 5 years carpentry experience
- Effective verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and organize employees and subcontractors/vendors.
- Must be expert using power tools including but not limited to, electric saws, hammer drill, drills, reciprocating saws, band saw, jig saw, miter saw, pneumatic nail guns
- Layout of interior walls, Framing using metal, occasionally wood
- Must be able to train and lead employees.
- Blocking in walls for fixtures and equipment
- Hanging drywall and small mud & tape patching
- Installation of door and window assemblies
- Finish carpentry, including door & window casings, base boards, etc.
- Clean DMV, current auto insurance
- Must have strong references, and a minimum 5 years of experience. Wage DOE.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K
- This is a permanent full-time position