Position is accountable for maintaining job schedule, job budget, supervising field crews, quality of work, overseeing subcontractors work, daily communication with Project Managers and construction team members. Other duties include daily logs, scheduling subcontractors, meeting weekly with clients for progress updates, and maintaining job site safety and cleanliness.
- Minimum of 10 years commercial carpentry experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Ability to understand plans, specifications, budgets and schedules
- Effective verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and organize employees, subcontractors/vendors, and clients.
- Must be able to train and lead employees.
- Carpentry skill from concrete pour, metal stud framing, to finish carpentry
- Knowledge of California State building codes.
- Meet with building department officials and perform inspections
- Clean DMV, current auto insurance
- Must have strong references, and a minimum 10 years of experience. Wage DOE.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K
- This is a permanent full-time position